Last Open House This Year: September 29, 2018
Location: 17101 E. 136th Avenue, Brighton, CO 80601. Take Exit 20 off I-76 and go west. Phone: 303-680-8500
OPEN HOUSE: Come see our birds…Live eagles, hawks, falcons, owls and more!
Gates open at 10:30 AM and close at 1:30 PM. We’ll be giving one informal presentation at approximately 11:45 AM on the patio. Bring your camera! Sensible walking shoes recommended for gravel surface. Suitable for all ages, but strollers aren’t advised. This is a non-smoking facility, and please, no pets.
This is a free event to thank you for your support and to share our great birds.
Cash donations are welcome! Or, if you can provide any of the following items in lieu of cash, they will be most welcome:
- paper towels (we go through lots of these)
- blue “shop” (paper) towels
- tubes of Preparation-H ointment
- nitrile exam gloves in small and medium sizes
- surface wipes (Costco’s brand is great!)
- 30 gallon + size trash bags
- White distilled vinegar (great for cleaning and keeping mice away!)
- 1-gallon size ziplock bags
Invite your friends! There will be giveaways and light refreshments.
RSVP: Please kindly let us know if you will be coming. An RSVP is required to attend.
In case of a weather cancellation, please let us have your contact information.
Click on submit button only once. Thank you!